Sunday, December 12, 2010

Day 6: It's all about focus

Tonight's post will be short and quick, because tomorrow will be Monday again, and my lazy bones are almost fully charged! ;)

My sister suggested that I should have more in-depth knowledge of the things I'm interested in. There lies my problem. Either I lack real interest, or I'm simply not a disciplined and hardworking person. Maybe both. I lose patience and the drive to succeed very easily. If it doesn't come easy for me, then it's not meant for me! Twisted? Hahaha. I sometimes even joke half-seriously that I'm listing some of my 'to do's' under my 'next/after life' column. ;) It's actually longer than my 'before I die' column. Hahaha.

Anyway, so what am I going to do with my 'lack of focus' problem? I don't know... Maybe I'll have better luck... next life!!! Hahaha, just kidding.

Btw, my sister also suggested that I focus on gaining weight instead, and stop pondering over possible careers. :(

992 days left! Progress = 0.1% still :(

1 comment:

vyki said...

gain weight to look good.
look good to feel good.
feel good to have the drive to attain your dreams ;)

- bebe