Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 13: Life's a chore

I can feel myself getting tired of writing entries for this blog.  It's starting to become a chore to me.  Maybe it's because I'm forcing myself to post something every night, even when I don't have anything to write about at all. :(

Life's supposed to be a journey, but most of time, like this blog, I feel that it's is becoming a chore. With any activity, when the excitement dies down, it becomes a more like a chore.  Sometimes, even shopping and attending parties seem like chores, instead of something to look forward to.  Personally, I think it's because of the lack to time, due to poor time management or too many commitments.  There are people who doesn't seem to get tired.  And they seem to have more than 24 hours a day.  How do they do that?  It's a puzzle to me.  I do think that my time management skills have a lot of room for improvement.  Other than that, I think I should stop wasting my time doing unnecessary stuffs like surfing the internet, idle thinking, daydreaming, checking out and posting nonsense on Facebook, ... and blogging. :P

This entry is almost a total nonsense.  I'm posting it anyway...

985 days left.  Progress = 1%

No comments: