Just a thought: Do you believe that anything is possible? Do you believe that anybody can achieve whatever his/her heart desires regardless of his/her inborn capacity and his/her circumstances since birth? Honestly speaking, my answer is no. Eventhough there are people who would be able to prove otherwise, for me, they are exceptions that happen only perhaps every one in a hundred million. While I am just being realistic, does this kind of thinking doom me to inevitable failure? Sure, I'll have little successes here and there, but to be able to achieve beyond my capabilities and means, will it still be possible? Maybe, if for every little success, my self-doubt decreases, then it will be possible. Otherwise, I can't see how a person with a doubtful mind can achieve what his/her mind doubts.
988 days left. Progress = 1%
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment