skip to main | skip to sidebar

998 days till quitting

I've decided to quit the rat race, get out of the corporate jungle, give up my 9-to-5 job. But alas, it takes more than a decision to make something like this a reality. So, from today, December 7, 2010, to August 30, 2013, the day I've picked to be my last "office day", I will be learning and preparing, finding out what I really want to do and what will make me look forward to working everyday. It doesn't seem like 998 days would be enough... so, wish me luck!!!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 11: <Blank> again

I'm posting tonight just to show that I did remember this blog today... It's weekend again!!

987 days left. Progress = 1%
Posted by Vivian at 12/18/2010 01:04:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

Vivian
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (16)
    • ▼  December (16)
      • Day 19: Merry Christmas!
      • Day 14: Mistakes
      • Day 13: Life's a chore
      • Day 12: Money talks
      • Day 11: <Blank> again
      • Day 10: Anything is possible?
      • Day 9: Got a newspaper?
      • Day 8: 'Tofruit' FTW!
      • Day 7: Monday, Monday go away, come again another....
      • Day 6: It's all about focus
      • Day 5: The roads not taken
      • Day 4: No More TGIFs!
      • Day 3: <Blank>
      • Testing BlogWriter Lite iphone app
      • Day 2: A teaching cartoonist?
      • Day 1: I'm just not into I.T.