'Tofruit' is a portmanteau for tofu and fruit. It's a special dessert created spontaneously using mismatched ingredients by a group of six former colleagues randomly teamed together by fate, a.k.a. draw lots. While my contribution to our final product was next to negligible, the final name of our masterpiece was coined by none other than me! (My teammates came up with the name 'tofu fruit' and I shortened it to 'tofruit'.) Our creation won the first prize, garnering a total score of 29 points out of a perfect score of 60. :P
It has always amazed me how creative some people can be. I remember there was a talk I attended years ago. The talk was about innovation/invention. The speaker cited the 'inventors' of the signature 'floss bread' of Bread Talk as an example of a simple but ingenious product and business idea. It just makes us think out loud: 'Why didn't I think of that?!?'
There are always new things or new combinations of things waiting to be invented. Even if the invention eventually ends up being just a fad, just to have the right to claim that you are the one who thought of it first ought to be something to be proud of. (Just to add icing to the cake, it will nice if you'd be able to make some money out of it too.) It's time to be creative! ;)
990 days left. Progress = 0.1%. Night!
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
but still nothing beats our Plating ;)
Post a Comment