One of my friends gave me some suggestions on what he thinks I'll be interested in doing or what I'll be good at. His suggestions are to be a chef/cook, housewife (haha!), teacher, fashion designer or a cartoonist. The first two are out of the question, I'm pretty sure he was not serious. As for being a fashion designer, the thought did occur to me before, because I love to draw/sketch/doodle. But you can't be a fashion designer and not be fashionable yourself, right? And I'm not in the least fashionable. =P Anyhow, I don't think fashion will ever matter to me significantly, so I'm ruling that one out too. (For now, because I so love Audrey Hepburn's style! That should count for something, right? )
My friend's other two suggestions are harder to dismiss. Teaching -- yes, that's something I can see myself doing. But not in a classroom setting, because I don't like speaking in front of an audience. I'd rather be a tutor, I like making someone understand how I understand something. I'm not sure if I have the patience to be an effective tutor though...
Lastly, a cartoonist!!! If I have enough talent to be one, this blog would have been an online cartoon or comic site instead. Every now and then, you'd see me doodling eyes, mouths, faces, hair, etc. However, objectively speaking, my drawings were never good enough. =( I told my friend so, I told him I'm not talented enough. He said I can attend classes or something. Hmm.. I'll think about it... And, if by any chance, I do come up with something that is not too embarrassing for me to show, I'll post it here.
Only 996 days left!!! Time is running out! Good night!
Wednesday, December 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
sample..sample..of a sketch/cartoon hehehehe..
Post a Comment