What? No more TGIFs?!? No!!!! Wait.... Before you go bananas, what I mean is, there'll be no more TGIFs for me after August 30, 2013, because I will be enjoying my work so much that everyday will feel like the weekend. Wishful thinking? Yeah, most probably. Hahaha! :)
Will work be work no matter what? Did Lea Salonga ever go 'Not again!' before a performance? Did Michael Jordan ever wish he could skip practice and just stay in bed for say, 2 weeks in a row? Does Barack Obama wake up each working day looking forward to attending press conferences, meetings, etc., or does he also feel like screaming 'I don't want to do this anymore!' before putting on his perfectly pressed suit? Hmm.. . I do believe that at one time or another, they all felt like quitting. So does that mean that I'm searching for something that I don't even believe exist? If even those lucky ones who has found their passion/calling also feel tired and fed up every now and then, is it then worth my 998 days to find out what I want to do, and eventually get tired of it too? Hmmm... Ok, it's decided! If, after all this, I still get tired of my I-thought-it's-the-one work, I won't spend another day "staying where it's safe". I'll make another "998 days till quitting" blog and go explore another option. Deal? Deal!
994 days left, and I'm not even a step closer (maybe half a step)! :P
P.S. I do know that Michael Jordan had already retired from professional basketball, in case you're thinking otherwise.
Saturday, December 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment