I woke up late today. I ended up having to take a cab because if I didn't, I would have been super late for work. As usual, I was unfocused most of the morning, and unproductive most of the afternoon. I tried to cram everything I need to get done into the last two hours before EOD. As a result, I left the office one and a half hours past 6pm, which should have been the time I leave the office had I given my time the value it deserves. :(
Anyway, change of topic... Yesterday, my sister mentioned an article about keeping your plans to yourself, because, according to the author, announcing your plans makes you less motivated. (http://sivers.org/zipit) The article might be right! Because I still can't seem to find the motivation to make any substantial effort to achieve my goal. Should I discontinue this blog then? Should I just surprise everyone come 2013? (Not that I have any lurking readers. The only readers I have are a few of my friends who I've personally asked to check this blog out. I even have to tell them to read my new posts. Hahaha.) I hope I do find my motivation soon. Geez! I have so many things to find... motivation, focus, my passion, my calling, the love of my life.. Hahaha! Now we're really off topic. :P
991 days left. This blog is so far just chronicling the idleness and the lack of direction of my life. I'm thankful that I still have my job, otherwise I'll be a complete bum! Progress = 0.1%
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment